[softwarelist] Re: Image display quality in DPlingscan

  • From: John M Ward <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:46:50 +0100

In article <gemini.jzvrax0tz5nyo0n03.tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Tony van der Hoff <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 24 Apr at 21:38 David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
> message <RO2eKXB$+OEIFwZN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> > In message <4f9518494epeter@xxxxxxxxxx>, P C Newble
> > <peter@xxxxxxxxxx> writes
> > > Me too!
> >
> > Yes, fair comment, it should have the same name for Win and RISC
> > OS, and the name should be DPScan

That would the right name for a re-launch or significant upgrade, should
such an event occur in future.  Something to bear in mind, just in case
that does happen one day...

> > - but at the time I was desperate for a name that would not result
> > in yet more grief - you're very lucky it didn't end up called
> > "XFGH56123a".
>
> How do you know my bank account number?

Ah!  Scanning useful personal documents such as bank statements is *so*
easy with "DPScan"  :-)

--
John Ward in Medway, Kent - using RISC OS since 1987
Now using an Iyonix, an A9home, 2 RiscPCs and Virtual-RPC!