[softwarelist] Image display quality in DPlingscan

  • From: Dave Barnett <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:26:38 +0100

If I scan an image, the display quality is sometimes disappointing.
If now I drop the saved file into Netsurf, the image is much sharper,
it doesn't matter what format is used to save. There is a similar
effect with images from other sources. I don't know how images sent
across the Web appear.

As I sometimes use DPlingscan to change image file types or to change
the size or dpi., I would like a more instant view of what to expect.
Can I get a better image display?

RPC-SA, RISC OS 4.39, RAM 128M, vRAM 1M.  DPlingScan 1.24.

--
Dave
Keep GMT all year