[softwarelist] Re: Image display quality in DPlingscan

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 21:38:23 +0100

In message <4f9518494epeter@xxxxxxxxxx>, P C Newble <peter@xxxxxxxxxx> writes

If only it were called DPScan!! For some reason I always trip
over the bits between the DP and the Scan
Me too!

Yes, fair comment, it should have the same name for Win and RISC OS, and the name should be DPScan - but at the time I was desperate for a name that would not result in yet more grief - you're very lucky it didn't end up called "XFGH56123a".