[softwarelist] Re: GIF

  • From: Ian Wolfe <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:34:43 GMT

In message <4ecd52774f.alan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Dr Alan Leighton <alan.leighton2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Two things Ian, I will print it out and post it to you or do PDF.
> Another thought send me the original and I will rescan it etc.

Alan, you persist in being too kind to me. As perhaps you know from
elsewhere, thanks to all the help I've received, I'm content with the
outcome. The rescanning suggestion was a good one - except that the
original has gone for good. That is another story, but I'm not going
to disgrace myself any more by going into it. Thanks again.

--
Ian Wolfe.
Linlithgow. Birthplace of Mary, Queen of Scots.