[softwarelist] Re: GIF

  • From: Ian Wolfe <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:43:40 GMT

In message <gAkypPBjJAxHFwL3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Just make it "visible", typically you put it in the same place as other
> things in that category like !Fonts.

Did that, ie into HostFS::HardDisc4.$.!Boot.Resources

> If you only want to use it once, just double click it.

Did that.

When trying to import into OP I now get the error message
"Attempt to use badly nested error handler (or corrupt R13)
Message token ERQ1 not found"

> For one off use, which is what this sounds like, just use ImageFS or
> FYEO to save the graphic as a sprite.

Yes, I had done that but the OP result was really unusable.

> <hubris begets nemesis>

I cannot imagine an aphorism less-applicable to a gentleman like you.

--
Ian Wolfe.
Linlithgow. Birthplace of Mary, Queen of Scots.