[softwarelist] Re: Anyone into writing applets?

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 12:22:28 +0100

In message <D8091033DA544024A6F4D0991A42DD3A@DougLaptop>, Doug Thompson <dougal99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

I think the use of the FIX option on mail merge may help, but only if you are using a 1 record CSV file. I only became awareof this reading the manual. Something I very rarely do! Basically read in the record, fix it and then go to Print Sheet.

Well, yes use fix, and you can step through the CSV file until you get to the record you need to 'fix'.

My feeling is that there is nothing print sheet can do which you can't achieve by setting up a range of pages to print (a range of pages would work with mail merge), working out the pages might take some effort.

Range of pages will take something like 2,3,15,16 as the pages to print on both sides of one sheet of paper.