[softwarelist] Re: Anyone into writing applets?

  • From: Gavin Crawford <gav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 19:42:46 +0100

In message <ee76912c51.Alan.Adams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Alan Adams <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyone fancy a bit of programming? Although I do write stuff, I
> haven't investigated OPro internals. I don't even know whether this is
> possible as an applet, or whether it would require changes to the
> application. How are tags dealt with?

That has reminded me. I wrote an article for Foundation RISC User many
moons ago about writing scripts and applets. Richard Hallas, who
edited the magazine, kindly returned a copy of the HTML articles to me
formated in such a way that they could be hosted somewhere else on the
net. I'll look at uploading them to some space somewhere - or if David
would like to host them on his site he is most welcome to. Perhaps
they could be added to the Ovation Pro CD within the resources
section.

Gav.