[softwarelist] Re: Anyone into writing applets?

  • From: "Doug Thompson" <dougal99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:45:02 +0100

Simply Create a CSV file of your dates from a spreadsheet using the date function to calculate your dates from your base date. The CSV file needs to contain enough records to meet your needs. In this case the records would all be the same data, created using the $ copy option. Put mail merge tags in your document as appropriate and then simply mail merge. I'm sure you could experiment with times as well.

Hope this is of use and not teaching granny to suck.

Doug
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Adams" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>