[dance-tech] Re: thematic discussions on contemporary dance, media and technology?

  • From: Jeannette Ginslov <jeannette.ginslov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Johannes.Birringer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 13:37:46 +0000

Hi Johannes et al,

I would very much like to participate, but would only be able to contribute
as from next week, as I have many deadlines and meetings this week. The
topic fits my work P(A)ticipate.

<< Interactive media environments/social choreography -- how do you get
your audience to participate? >>

best wishes
Jeannette

--
*Jeannette Ginslov*
*Dance Filmmaker, Curator, Researcher & AR Producer*

Skype: jeannette.ginslov
Mobile: SA+27  (0)73 373 9235
             UK+44 (0)774 1603762

"A playful juggler of dance, pioneering technological development" Die
Burger South Africa

"Giving new meaning to the 'light fantastic" Cape Times South Africa

"Ginslov is perfectly positioned to curate this virtual exhibition" on
P(AR)take, commissioned by the NAF South Africa. Kate Ferreira memeburn.com