[dance-tech] Re: thematic discussions on contemporary dance, media and technology?

  • From: Sita Popat <S.Popat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:11:24 +0000

Johannes and everyone,

Ditto to Kent and Dawn's comments - I'm hoping to be more active come the
autumn when I finally get a sabbatical from the all-consuming university
management mill...  It's good to see that everyone is still in the loop, even
if quietly.

Best wishes,
Sita

Sita Popat
Professor of Performance & Technology
School of Performance and Cultural Industries
University of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT, UK