[dance-tech] Re: thematic discussions on contemporary dance, media and technology?

  • From: "Walchli, Marina" <walchli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "andreabee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <andreabee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 10:23:01 -0400

Please remove me from your lists - I no longer wish to receive this
information.  I have asked the list manager but evidently it didn't get through.

Thank you.

Marina Walchli, Professor Emerita
Pilates Guild® Certified Trainer
Dance Division
School of Dance, Film and Theater
Ohio University
137 Putnam Hall
Athens, OH  45701

On Mar 12, 2015, at 10:20 AM, Andrea Beeman
<andreabee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:andreabee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Dear Johannes

I am interested in this idea of thematic discussions. I too am a bit
overwhelmed by my schedule at times, but do count me in.

Best wishes,
Andrea Beeman
Enchantress of Bioluminosity

Adjunct Professor
Dances of the Middle East & India
Fashion Institute of Technology

On Mar 12, 2015, at 9:34 AM, Isabelle Choinière
<isabellechoiniere@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:isabellechoiniere@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi Johannes, the list is great and I hope it will continue to be active. I have
been extremely busy now but will join in (the discussion) as soon as I can !
Isabelle

Isabelle Choinière
Artist, Researcher, Professor - Dance and Technology -
PhD Planetary Collegium
Personal Website<www.isabellechoiniere.com/<http://www.isabellechoiniere.com/>>

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 5:40 AM, Nilüfer Ovalioglu
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Dear All,
Although I don't contribute much, it is great to have a link to this world. I'm
working as an assist prof at Mardin Artuklu University which is in the Syrian
border of Turkey. I will try to make an effort to be part of the discourse but
the newly establishing university and the war agenda may preoccupy me.... :)
Hope to keep hearing from this list.
Best Wishes,
Nilufer Ovalioglu, PhD
Mardin Artuklu University
Faculty of Fine Arts

12 Mar 2015 tarihinde 00:28 saatinde, Jacob Niedzwiecki