[cryptome] Re: The NSA the only part of government that listens :)

  • From: Haim Barak <haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 22:40:42 -0500

http://www.duncancampbell.org/content/embassy-spy-centre-network

--

Haim Barak
To Serve and Protect Our Community

<http://haim357.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/banner.jpg>

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or
otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the Internet. Any
unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.