[cryptome] Re: DARPA Plans to Let Sea Drones Loose in International Waters

  • From: Terry Wunderlich <schvetybetty@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 01:57:13 -0400

"...or you could do a whole bunch of stuff...let your imagination run
wild..."

I think I know what you mean.

And just imagine what fun is to be had in 75+ years when the ones that
didn't "Upward Fall" as planned, or whatever, are... stumbled upon, or "F A
I L Upward".

Or, downward- who knows.

Ultimate time-bomb/mine field.

Calling Mr. Limpet...