[cryptome] Re: DARPA Plans to Let Sea Drones Loose in International Waters

  • From: Haim Barak <haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 12:17:09 -0400

High-resolution images'' favorite'' Kerry here including Minister of
Justice of Israel ..
http://rotter.net/forum/scoops1/49585.shtml

--

Haim Barak
To Serve and Protect Our Community

<http://haim357.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/banner.jpg>

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or
otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the Internet. Any
unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.