[cryptome] Re: DARPA Plans to Let Sea Drones Loose in International Waters

  • From: Aftermath <aftermath.thegreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 20:24:05 -0800

Still informative.

I didnt read all of it, but from what I remember from DARPAs ocean
patrolling projects, they wanted to create fully automatic ghost ships to
patrol the oceans. I would not be at all surprised if they had submersibles
as well

These robot ships would be able to stay out at sea without a crew for
months or years at a time, doing recon, patrolling international waters,
looking for subs and keeping track of enemy ships