[cryptome] Re: DARPA Plans to Let Sea Drones Loose in International Waters

  • From: Jeremy Compton <j.compton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 16:33:24 +1200

Hi there, yes you can imagine that when the US is no longer the Super Power or
Great Power it currently is, how much havoc this is going to cause in the
future.
Just a wee reminder that the US can still let its presence my known. On the
converse if you wanted to poison the waters you could do or you could do a
whole bunch of stuff
like the electronic intercepts of what is going on around the place. Just let
the imagination run wild if you know what l mean. Well, you have the real
information here at least.

Jeremy Compton

Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 20:24:05 -0800
Subject: [cryptome] Re: DARPA Plans to Let Sea Drones Loose in International
Waters
From: aftermath.thegreat@xxxxxxxxx
To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Still informative.
I didnt read all of it, but from what I remember from DARPAs ocean patrolling
projects, they wanted to create fully automatic ghost ships to patrol the
oceans. I would not be at all surprised if they had submersibles as well

These robot ships would be able to stay out at sea without a crew for months or
years at a time, doing recon, patrolling international waters, looking for subs
and keeping track of enemy ships

On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Jeremy Compton <j.compton@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please accept my appologies for this email, it was an unintentional email.

Kind Regards

Jeremy Compton