[creation] Re: Animals laugh, too

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:16:27 +0100 (BST)

Jack,

"It has to be supernatural ..."

Philip stated that he had "assumed this might be" the
case, but you are completely sure. Why?

We have examples of a snake speaking and a donkey
speaking. Notice that in each case, the one that they
are speaking to is not in the least bit surprised at
this phenomenon. Just as they would not be, if all
animals once spoke.

Neville.