[creation] Re: Animal reasoning?

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:25:00 +0100 (BST)

Dear Jack,

Your logic is simply wrong, because there is another
possibility: that the reasoning came from the donkey
itself. The fact that you adamantly refuse to
acknowledge this option is irrelevant.

There is an aside to this: that the reasoning given to
Eve came from the snake.

Scripture does not say or imply that God placed the
words in the donkey's mouth.

Neville.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=96&ncid=96&e=6&u=/space/2005