[creation] Re: Animals laugh, too

  • From: Percival Tanierla <percy_tan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 23:22:33 -0800 (PST)

Philip,

    I agree animals have spirits yet different from
human spirits which return to God after death. I am of
opinion that in Genesis- before Adam fell into sin
animals were able to communicate with  them.

   percival

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=96&ncid=96&e=6&u=/space/20050331/sc_space/nojokeanimalslaughtoo

http://personals.yahoo.com