[creation] Re: Animals laugh, too

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 10:12:12 +1000

Philip,
I don't think that 5-7 is before the age of reason,
just that it is what we call child-like reasoning.
Besides, Balaam's donkey reasoned, did it not?

Neville.

Oh I do tend to agree with you Neville. The age is purely nominal

I can clearly remember to this day reasoning that there were certain things
that I must do secretly to avoid being flogged by my parents, because I had
reasoned that they must have been wrong to consider such pleasureable things as
an evil. I was not much older than three years. There are many things that I
can remember from that period.

Now as regards Balaam's donkey , I had always assumed this might be
supernatural intevention.

A chimp will never think to get the available ladder or box under the bunch of
bananas, to reach them .. would he?

Philip.