RE: hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:29:28 +0000

Yeap.
Was really on the fence about when I should get one.  MGS being available soon
+ the price increases made me jump a little earlier than planned.
Grabbing the new infamous aswell, so maybe that will be a pleasant surprise and
make the purchase more worth it in the short term.

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 13:21:11 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm gonna pick up a PS3 copy from BT in a bit.  I'm still waiting on more PS4
games before I take the plunge.

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 1:20 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Picking my PS4 copy up after work today
Hoping they will give me my FFX-HD aswell so I dont need to go back there
tomorrow...

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 13:17:18 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone besides me and Skamanke getting MGS Ground Zeroes yet?