RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 12:54:17 +0000

tsek jag, you are too wild.

how is dark souls 2?

I asked ilitrit and he said there are combos and parry and stuff.

I looked up some youtube videos , and I was greeted to 2 hit combos and random
stabbing of the back. it looks uncool.

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 14:39:57 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

When's Mahvel?!
On 19 Mar 2014 2:38 PM, "Grei Botes" <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

LOL. I'm going to invite CoalTrain this weekend.

He says he can only make it after 5. Will anybody be able to play him in Marvel
properly though? I know you guys haven't been playing for a while.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

and to this day, your Footee is still trying to make it happen.

You aren't ready to enter the royal ring yet. Sorry.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 2:12 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

tsek gb , ima destroy you.

youplaylameandcallitgametsek

combo heavy fighters that is my bag bebbe

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 14:08:39 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bring it :)

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 2:06 PM, Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll see you at the boss battle. :-)

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*lol* Pity you 'don't know' what Saturday's mystery game will be :P Stay salty
:P

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Even now, I'm making you change the game to another game. Turning the good
matchup into a bad matchup.

Its all according to plan. You have no control... Like Influence and his Genius
controller from 2003 :-).

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 1:56 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*lol* Ok. We'll see how long the 'reads' last :P

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 1:56 PM, Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

XmenVsSF, MVC are known games.

Plus somebody mentioned Asuka 120% on the mails. I think somebody even said
"I'll add it just for Nic"? The game was out there dude.

I got the reads down man. You don't know.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So are many other games (Xmen vs Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, etc). So how
would you know to think of a very obscure PS1 fighting game specifically, given
my rather vague description? That's one hell of a guess if you ask me :P

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 1:47 PM, Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

...Nothing specific. Its an easy game that is broken (I remember comboing after
super in that game) and 1 of the games we have not yet played.

Just admit it, it was actually Asuka 120%. I knew it. Yomi level 900.

I made you pick that game.