Re: hi

  • From: Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 15:11:44 +0200

SAP, is the mystery game 2D or 3D? I just need to know where to set my
expectations, you know? 2D yay or 3D yawn.

Also, if you wanted to get me playing VF sooner, you should have just have
done this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qnJaDDh9PPg

and said its an unreleased version of KOF.