Re: hi

  • From: Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 19:06:48 +0200

Lol, we can play it and you can find out why its bad... but you are correct
when you say "incomplete" is a more suitable word.

Horrible colours and slow gameplay are a no go for me. I do approve of the
characters though -Shen, Maxima and K' are in there :-p Well, I don't care
much for Maxima...

That Roche dude can come over to KOF though. I was expecting somebody along
those lines as the 5th character is SF. SF doesn't have a character like
this.