RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 07:29:49 +0000

being grabbed in kof is not nice. fkn annyoing

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 09:24:28 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think Clark is cool. Just might :)

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 9:08 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

there is nothing super about Athena's back dash or kyos.

@sap, that is a good idea man. play to your strength. I recommend trying
grapplers too.

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 08:44:56 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've considered swapping out one of my characters for Billy, funnily enough
*lol*
I suppose there's no harm in experimenting.

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 10:35 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nick plays with Billy Kane = Amazing footsies.