Re: hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:00:15 +0200

Console version looked better than what is shown here in this trailer.
Much better IMO.

This was a very weak trailer in general.  They tried to do again what they
did with the Bartholomew trailer for DSII.  Definitely the weakest trailer
of the series.

DS1 trailer (the best IMO, also the scariest):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRnIyXvonAU

DSII Bartholomew trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pV5r4ePww8