Re: hi

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 08:38:36 +0200

@GB, in Breakers Revenge, were you able to combo into Tia's super? I
noticed that you can link from cr.LK,cr.LP into cr.FP/st.FP into super. I
haven't tested it with other characters but I assume it's possible to link
with them as well.

Btw, Saizo is easy-mode and Condor is an amazing grappler. That Alsion III
character is weird but very cool and Pielle is surprisingly beastly (even
though I really don't like his character design). The only other character
in BR that I actually don't like is Maherl. Talk about unappealing
character design.

We should play the hell out of these games and come up with our on BS tier
lists *lmao*