Re: hi

  • From: Jack Steel <orichih@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 10:20:35 -0800

Update team sa still nooobsss thts y i don't really play fighting
games online 2 many beginner fighters cutting screen when 2 loossing
tipicle macros lagging new b's destroying the art of gaming i prefer
shoter army now a days online,there is no problems with online ggpo or
other game its the noobs just check who a nw fighter game come out
they don't play it y waiting 4 cheats...