Re: hi

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 14:41:50 +0200

Man, Saturday was a blast :) Great gaming action and random movies, too
good :P Anchorman 2 deserves legend status on account of the sheer amount
of randomness that occurs towards the end of the movie. I have never seen
so many WTF moments in a movie before. Mind blown!

Grats to THE ULTIMATE TAG TEAM DUO, Chojin and Ennohex, for winning the
first team tourney :) Your mash synergy was truly inspirational and a joy
to behold :P I think I still need to arrange a salty runback between you
two and Lumi/GB *lol*

Tourney results: http://challonge.com/mbomberduo

I've started uploading the first match vid. The vids are rather large so it
will take a while to upload all of them.

The next mystery game has been selected, so prepare yourselves once again
for the unknown :P

@GB, ft15 Breakers Revenge. Saizo FTW!