Re: hi

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 08:27:38 +0200

Firebrand wins a major! Yay! Kinda funny that Champ lost to Apologyman,
considering that he plays him ALL THE TIME.

That team is broken and hella optimised LB. That is like the best possible
Firebrand team. You get TAC infinite with Doom second (and amazing meter
build as a result) as well as free unblockable setups with Skrull. Doom
beam comes in handy for sniping other assists and buffing Firebrand's
FB/pressure game. It also helps that Skrull is a broken anchor with XFC
lvl3. Props to Apologyman :)