RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 19:17:31 +0000

snake eyes oni ftw

Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 21:07:45 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cammy "Fraudulent" White

Even K-Brad says Cammy players are frauds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJnfLWnxE8c

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 9:04 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Noel Brown must be the dick rideriest dude around ~ always stream cam hijacking
trying to look like a coach

On 2 March 2014 21:03, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well I am trying to destroy gaming.
Thats why I only play Tekken.

On 2 March 2014 20:58, Jack Steel <orichih@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

^_^ lol 4 f sake if u cover up thn u part of tht stuff nb c ill rather

have no friends thn 2 b a fake y would u want a 1button dragon punch

1buttoncombo combo links if u ask me beginners rather watch combo

movie if u  like tht ill make it 2 a session b warn'd i end nb's

careers.thn put the blame on emulator.not wanting 2 play new release

games waiting on cheats if u part of tht u r destroying gaming.O.o