Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 16:01:52 +0200

That is a very interesting and profound question that has serious
implications for our legal system.

I can talk about it at length, but briefly:
- they've discovered that certain (treatable) mental afflictions can result
in violent behaviour
- certain mental afflictions can trigger sexual desires where none existed
before
- diet is correlated with violent behaviour
- certain parasites can control host behaviour

I'm reminded about the story about Charles Whitman.  A few days before his
shooting spree he typed this letter:

I don't quite understand what it is that compels me to type this letter....
> I don't really understand myself these days... Lately I have been a victim
> of many unusual and irrational thoughts. These thoughts constantly recur,
> and it requires a tremendous mental effort to concentrate. I consulted Dr.
> Cochrum at the University Health Center and asked him to recommend someone
> that I could consult with about some psychiatric disorders I felt I had....
> I talked to a doctor once for about two hours and tried to convey to him my
> fears that I felt overcome by overwhelming violent impulses. After one
> session I never saw the Doctor again, and since then I have been fighting
> my mental turmoil alone, and seemingly to no avail. After my death I wish
> that an autopsy would be performed to see if there is any visible physical
> disorder. I have had tremendous headaches in the past and have consumed two
> large bottles of Excedrin in the past three months.

http://brainmind.com/Amygdala44.html

After his autopsy the discovered a tumour that was pressing against his
amygdala.

Then there's stuff like this:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2943-brain-tumour-causes-uncontrollable-paedophilia.html