RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:39:53 +0000

nikc you disturbed individual

pyramid head ftw

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 14:34:05 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Am i missing something? lolz
Wish they would make more Silent Hill game.

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 2:12 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hey Sap

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 1:38 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kotal Kahn looks cool with the yellow glow tattoo
http://testyourmight.com/threads/new-mkx-screenshots-alt-costumes.43769/

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 9:45 AM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I was just wondering about Google/Facebook etc and how they keep

location settings and such.

does anyone know how detailed their info is and if one can view it remotely?

On 11/06/2014, Donaldson, Alasdair <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So the net access in the hotel is non-existent. Um… guess no Diablo for me.

> I was looking for non-online games and the only thing I have is Dark Souls,

> but I didn’t bring a controller with me.

> Further checking revealed… Return to Zork… I think I’ll give that a spin

> again.

>>> slow(13 frames) and it whiffs duckers and whiffs after focus attack

>>> crumpled opponents and some dizzy ones too, while crouching HP is

>>> faster (9 frames) and forces stand so that rhino horn connect.

>>> Now she needs meter to do any kind of damage.

>>> She has no pressure of any kind so this makes her a read type of

>>> character with strict footsie tools because she cannot mount any

>>> pressure.