Re: Khan's intervention

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 10:30:03 +0200

@Jag, I've spoken to the guys about the 5v5 exhibition :) There are a few
things that I'd like to confirm:

   - What is your availability like for the coming months? Did you have a
   specific date in mind for the exhibition?
   - Are you guys still prepared to come down to Cape Town? If so, who will
   be accompanying you?
   - Which fighting games are you guys currently playing at the moment? Are
   there specific titles that you would like to see featured?

Please get back to me asap so that we can start preparing accordingly.