RE: Khan's intervention

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 15:21:36 +0000

@salie m tucker and dale vs evil was a fun movie.

@ all , another free watch online website http://putlocker.bz/

Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 15:40:35 +0200
Subject: Re: Khan's intervention
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Man Vega getting a cross up MK is a bit much, especially with how his jump is.

On 4 May 2014 15:37, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did someone say Psychic Force !? :)

On 4 May 2014 15:10, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just checked, you also do different moves depending on if you are far or if
you are close.

The game is kinda like a sucky verison of psychic force.

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 2:41 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Another thing I noticed is when the opponent switches planes and you try a move
you sometimes get the wrong thing because your directional inputs get
interpreted differently.  I kept thinking my inputs were changed between
matches.

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 2:38 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Launch=dd+attack

Jump attack=uu+attack

rush=ff+attack

Super=bb+attack
These moves can all be done mid combo from attack, attack then "anything"
All moves are 1 of 4 direction and attack, with the d+attack having 3 zones

If you press 1 of the 4 directions and the attack button twice, you get the
version that hits sidesteppers.

Es moves are done by using the non-throw command and pressing a direction and
holding the attack button.

Supers and es moves use one red gem (super stock)
Cinematic camera occurs when you do a special move when your opponent is
stunned.
Did Lumi use Kakurine?
On 4 May 2014 14:15, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Figured out some of the supers when it was too late.  Figured out full-screen
throw.  Figured out some juggles.  Game was interesting but I'm not too fond of
the defense mechanics that force you to do poke-poke block.

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 2:04 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

hehe.

Woulda killed at evil zone if I had the time.

You guys figure out all the moves?
On 4 May 2014 14:01, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some stats from the YDK Saturdays:
GB: A bunch of mystery tournament wins.Lumi: A bunch of of mystery tournament
wins and team tournament winsMe: 1 mystery tournament win and 2 team tournament
wins.

Salie: Most 2nd places . LB: Best in Karnov forever, Yu yu hakusho Tag Team
champion  and MVP troll.
#tsek #thesaltisreal

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 1:23 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

More USFIV console changes (it seems they are testing different builds in
France and the US)
- Yun has better recovery on Dive Kick (why!?)

- Guile Ultra 1 startup nerfed
- Juri cr.lk, cr.mk combo removed
- Guy can do counter hit st.hp into flip kick (hk) in the corner into Ultra.
EX Tatsu is back to 4f.

- Ryu's EX hadou starts up faster
- Vega gets a x-up j.mk (WTF)
- Chun Li SBK doesn't knockdown any more (no more wall carry but bettter combo
potential)

- Rose can do HP Reflect into Spiral without FADC
- Ken has a hit-confirmable DP again (sigh...)
- Rolento neeeeeeerfed
- Removal of Sim 2-hit st.mk means Hugo destroys him now.  Can't Yoga sniper,
can't do anything about meaty clap.  Hugo just needs 1 good fireball read.

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 12:15 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I don't listen to loosers.

On 4 May 2014 12:00, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/may/02/northwest-majors-vi-day-1-live-stream-ft-tokido-reynald-nemo-abegen-clockw0rk-mew2king-kaneblueriver-apologyman-bokkin-and-more/

just look at the kof 13 exhibition dammit.

Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 10:31:33 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats to Lumi for winning the mystery tourney :)
Brackets: http://challonge.com/ezone

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 1:01 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is one game we should play at the sessions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhKAAT6zRN8

The Outfoxies.  Apparently is was the inspiration behind Smash Bros.

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 12:49 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's very boring.  It's a game myself and G-Rei played at the session today.
What makes this game retarded is that the bombs that you throw can kill you,
they can bounce erratically, and their explosion hitbox is huge so it's very
hard to avoid.  In 2 player mode the game is virtually unplayable.  Start of
the round 1 player throws a bomb and whether the other play lives or dies can
seem completely random.  It's like the devs were intentionally trolling because
you get 10000 points for killing the other player.

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 12:30 AM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Will watch this after NWM.

On 4 May 2014 00:25, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So I did a bit of research on Saboten Bombers.  The consens is that the game is
insanely hard.  But then I found this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQvfCsYay_8

Dude does levels 1 to 100 and scores 99999999.  He loses his first life on
level 99, and then loses 7 more at the last boss.  The best part is the game
loops and becomes even harder.  I'm still not convinced this game is actually
playable in 2 player mode.