Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 19:44:40 +0200

To me, he pretty much looks like a copy of MK9 but Netherrealm just
channged slight things to make it look like they changed more.

X-ray is basically exactly the same just with the head bash instead of the
gut kick at the end. The Acid ball comes out of his stomach this time,
looks fine to me though. He sort of looks slower as well