Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 19:47:50 +0200

I don't mind it coming out of the stomach...it's the projectile
itself...MK9 one looks better for me. This one is too disco ball bright lolz

Yeah he doesn't seem to have anything new. Hopefully his other variation
changes something about him. This was a lazy copy paste from what the
trailer showed us...

Where's all the new characters they promise us? seems like it's a
possibility that Ed Boon will troll us and bring everyone back...how many
slot is there left for characters?