RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 17:07:22 +0000

how can you tell thats a man steve wtf?
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 18:35:43 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

His damage from combos look good.Maybe his pokes are low damage.
Who knows ... I just want my Lee.
On 12 February 2015 at 18:27, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh I thought Di said he's not as great damage-wise as the rest of the cast.
But, to be honest, I haven't seen all that much of him in action so I'll take
your word for it.
On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 6:21 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
From what I've seen Law is good in T7.
On 12 February 2015 at 18:18, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well he's not as strong as the rest of the cast right? Yeah, I'll play him.
On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 6:15 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
We all play Law.O_o
On 12 February 2015 at 18:14, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My new main, seeing as how Namco gives no fucks about Yoshi.
On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 6:09 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
555
If Chloe has proper hard jf's like Setsuka then I won't mind being rolled
around by her.
On 12 February 2015 at 18:06, Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
555...
how you know that is beyond me...i don't even use it
On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 6:05 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
4 4 life
Which number is like lol in Thai ?I can't remember.
On 12 February 2015 at 18:03, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah I figured it will work like Kaz's wd throw
On 12 February 2015 at 17:59, Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't think he'll be as easy as Lars. Lars's one is f+3...at least Shaheen is
d/f d/f...so it's similar to doing ff. Which means it's riskier than just doing
f+3 like Lars. As for the throw is probably 1+2 break. Highly unlikely they'll
give him multiple throw break options. It's similar to Jaycee's f+3~1+2 throw
mechanic. Nothing ground breaking or broken.
As for the low like tackle stance...I wouldn't say he'll go as low as Zafina's
Tarantula stance. More likely similar to normal universal tackle.
The one that worries me now is Claudio. His tools is damn good.
As for easy inputs...nothing beats Katarina! 4,4,4,4,4,4,,4,4,4,4,4,4 ftw
On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 5:52 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
" He has something similiar to a Mist Step which is done by pressing d/f, d/f
which will make Shaheen go go low like a tackle stance and move towards the
opponent. If you collide with the opponent, Shaheen will transition to a throw
attack."
So you can just mash on d/f and if the opponent is doing "the statue" they get
thrown ?Prob wont be that bad because it will probs only be one throw that gets
broken the same way every time.
First they give this Lars shit eater easy flashy movement now they give another
new turd auto throw out of wd.
They do make it hard to like the game when they give us this shit.
On 12 February 2015 at 11:42, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Spidey is all good, but they don’t need him in Civil War. Are any of the
Avengers worried about their identity? That was the whole
 point in Spidey being in that story. Maybe they’ll rewrite his story for the
movie.