Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:09:39 +0200

He's not that great according to JDCR and Knee. I'm not sure what exactly.
But Law isn't high tier in TTT2 either. He does have a few good T!
combos...but seems okay :/

I think it has more to do with his pokes and normal moves. Still in
location test, so a lot can change in final build. During T6 location test,
eddy had Back Turn options...