Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 11:17:47 +0200

Michael Keaton is REALLY good in Birdman.

Trivia:
Birdman is about an actor who craves recognition outside the role he is
best known for (Birdman), so he steps into Theatre.  The movie was
originally supposed to be centered around Johnny Depp as himself, trying to
get away from his Jack Sparrow persona.  They couldn't do it because
there's another Pirates movie coming in 2017.

Bonus:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2049403/