Re: CTS community mail

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 13:48:20 +0200

That's all fine and good. I've already mentioned that I have no issues with
him building up the college and prioritising that. But I'm still paying to
use the venue. If I was there for free, I wouldn't say anything.

You don't have to be a 'good communicator' to communicate. It's got nothing
to do with being eloquent or being professional; it has everything to do
with being open and honest. Things are happening there that is not being
communicated. Jeeva CAN communicate the changes but CHOOSES not to. I refer
to 'selective' communication yet again. If it suits him, he'll inform you
about it. If you don't need to know, you won't hear from him. If you don't
agree, I accept that, but I'm just going according to what I experienced
this past Saturday, and I wasn't the only one.

I'm not saying I'm ungrateful for what he's done and for allowing us to use
his venue and facilities, and I agree that we are fortunate to have what we
have, but I'm not the biggest fan of being left in the dark about
everything that is happening there now.

So look. We can continue to do what we do there and put up with having to
'keep quiet' when it suits Jeeva and wait for the next change to happen
that might not even be communicated, as long as it's what everyone wants
collectively. I just want people to be able to enjoy themselves and make
the most of the day. If that's not happening, damn straight I'm going to
look elsewhere.