Re: CTS community mail

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:41:36 +0200

Noted.

Response from Zaid:

"Hey Man...yep Kamimodo is sarting to pick up nicely. Okay so sat we are
open from about 10 till midnight (opening hours vary according to how
hectic the night before is to be honest lol) but usually around 10am. IF
you guys are keen on hanging out later than midnight Im sure we can
accomodate you since we kinda have the 24hr plan thing in our scope so
perhaps a "let me know before hand" type situation is best...Sleepovers are
definately not a problem but the same principle as before applies you gotta
let me know so I can make arrangements. We could definately work out a
discount for you and your guys...on that front you would have to let me
know how many of you guys will be signing up (sort of a group discount
special membership considering your own consoles etc)...Theres some added
benefits too like cafe discounts and bookings, free tourny entry etcIf you
can get me those numbers im sure I can sort you guys out with a decent
price. My only condition and this is DEAD SERIOUS....you gotta let me jam
with you guys. Im sort of a "jack of all trades" gamer with my speciality
in racing games but with fighting games coming in a close second and I've
been looking for an excuse to become more serious...your tutelage will be
most welcomed"

"If you would like to chat some more let me know when you can make a turn
at the shop and we can see how we can accomodate each other further (Maybe
you wna host a consistant fight night or something for free thus bringing
us business and you guys get to jam for free)...somthing like that...I
would love Kamimodo to be able to help CTS grow and vice versa if you know
what I mean. I don't want us to have a simple service customer relationship
since Im really keen on growing the community...so let me know if you wna
brainstorm some things im open to any and all ideas"