RE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:58:08 +0000

its

c b4 lip

he is noob he don't know what he saying. you should pay rich R5000 now.

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 13:42:16 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS community mail
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

GB just messaged me now and said 'see b4 leap'. What exactly is this supposed
to mean *lol* He said I should enquire about it on the mails :P
On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 1:38 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Steve plays pokemon. Lol

Nice on the shiny catch.
On 10 Nov 2014 12:33, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been deep inside jenna jame...... pokemon sapphire.
This weekend I got some sick mutha effing pokemon.I even legit randomly found
and caught a shiny tentacool !!!!!
This is my favourite bunch of dudes to use.
Milotic
​Kyogre

Armaldo
​Ninetails
​​Skarmory

​and Alakazam

​

Yes work is slow today.

On 10 November 2014 12:19, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys I'm not dead.
Salie/Sap ... what was the new driverey thing to use for ps3 controllers on pc ?

On 10 November 2014 09:17, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Got paintball this coming weekend.

Dat irl life
I miss gaming.
On 10 Nov 2014 08:54, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
*LOL*
On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 8:53 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ima scumbag too as I had 3 of them in the same team.

didn't help much :(

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 08:38:42 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*lol* He's a scumbag :P
On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 8:35 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol wel c tnyt

we played rival schools2 on Saturday.

was kuk funny. some role reversals happened, lumi played lame and zombie went
in.

gb was kuk fail , picks the op swimmer captain, beep bop boo POW

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 08:29:41 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

By now, you should have realised that I'm unstoppable in these games LB.

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 8:19 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

that's why you weren't online yesterday for your daily bopping.

tonight , MSH vs SF tsek die
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 08:12:45 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*lol* Took a while to get it working and wasn't worth the wait. It is better to
hold off for the Steam version but I wish they'd announce the damn release date!
Wedding celebrations were great. Got to chill with my cousins and other members
of the fam that I haven't seen in a very long time. Went around to a cousin's
house yesterday for a family get-together. Was nice to catch up with everyone.
On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 8:02 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

SAP PLZ

morning peeps,

@sap, SAP pLz

how did the wedding celebrations go? I can wait for umfy on steam.

Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 22:20:45 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For those who are as impatient as I am for the release of KOF98:UMFE on Steam:
http://kof98.qq.com/
On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 4:11 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wft did I just watch LB?
On 9 Nov 2014 15:46, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

O_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oka1XfJuSc8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0y-Tk08ezU

Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 00:33:02 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nice new peeps.

I hope the support mac later on.
On 8 Nov 2014 15:53, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.fightcade.com/

On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 3:24 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So all those late nights at work this week finally caught up to me.  Only woke
up at 3pm.  Would have come to the session anyway but I've got a 40th birthday
party at 6pm.  Enjoy guys.

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image