Re: CTS community mail

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 13:10:45 +0200

If Jeeva honestly feels that we've overstayed our welcome, it wouldn't
offend me if he just said so *lol* Just be honest and say "Listen guys,
unfortunately I won't be able to accommodate you anymore because I'm
looking to take things in a different direction". I wouldn't have a problem
with that because you were up front with me about what's happening. Leaving
things open to interpretation, on the other hand, is a very dangerous thing.