Re: CTS community mail

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 12:32:47 +0200

I dunno what to say about Jeeva.
I know this.

He wants us there.  He won't want us to leave.  He lacks communication.

Here's what I have to say.

I like Kamimodo, but Jeeva's is nearer.
Jeeva is lighter on the pocket, but we have to deal with bs.
Kamimodo is more expensive, but the exposure is awesome.

In my opinion, the best way to deal with this diplomatically, would be to
ask Jeeva if there will be any meetings and shit in the week, and then
relocate for that weekend.
If there's no-one at Jeevas, have a session there instead.

That way, we can keep the communication on the level, and let both parties
know how we operate.
Whoever needs us the most, will make the most effort.

Thoughts?