[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 15:08:10 +0200

Have you seen Messi Old Snake's Gouken vid?  He destroy's people with
Gouken's resets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBUQEH4d5-c

Oh another buff I think he needs is that reversals should not beat parry,
at least the EX version.  It's a parry move, if Gouken guesses right he
should be rewarded, not the opponent.