[CTS] Re: dell laptop reload question

  • From: Cuffy <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:11:11 -0800

The only time there are any hidden files on my machines is during install. Setting Show all files and Extensions is one of the first things I do when setting up a machine.
And, I never change those settings...........
that's my story, and I'm sticking to it !

CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hal..my first laptop is a Dell..and when I started doing explorations into it..I found that in Explorer, most of the system files were hidden. I had to and still have to check to make sure they aren't hidden, such as when I do a search for a file..I have to make sure it checks hidden files. I guess Dell sets it up thinking we're all newbies when we get our laptops..or sumthin'. LOL
Jackie