[CTS] Re: Removing vidoe card drivers..

  • From: Hal Brown <hdbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:10:49 -0400

To begin with, you can have drivers installed for more than one card and it
won't screw up anything. Its already written in the registry anyway.

I can show you a hell of a lot of instructions that don't work. I'm just
trying to lend what I *know* to help someone.

If you disagree don't do it.

I'm done with this.

Hal

--