[CTS] Re: Removing vidoe card drivers..

  • From: Cuffy <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:04:50 -0700

Kim, there are some useful apps, especially for ATI cards, at Majorgeeks.com in their Video folder. I have a couple of ATI cards and they gave me fits until I downloaded an ATI Control Panel from Majorgeeks.

Kim Miller wrote:

I have a Compaq Presario model 7110US with the original 64MB SDR nVIDIA GeForce2 MX with TV-Out AGP graphic card the AGP slot. I want to get a new video card for it & I know I have to remove the old video card drivers first.

The problem is that the video card drivers DO NOT appear under the ADD/REMOVE programs list in Windows XP. So how does one remove the old video card drivers if they are not listed?

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Computer Talk Shop http://www.computertalkshop.com Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://www.computertalkshop.com/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm