[CTS] Re: DVD burner ? RSS news reader ?

  • From: Davisunit <davist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 00:29:32 -0300

Madrachod@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 7/1/2005 10:59:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

If you're having troubles with CDs and DVDs that may very well explain why .
Confucious say: RTFM

RTFM?
Well, no, I can burn cd's without any problems at all, I just don't know how to burn DVD's yet because I haven't had the time to learn. And the MP3 thing (using only 650 instead of 700mb) is only a setting I have to find some way to deal with. I'm DL'ing Real Player as I type this, so I'm hoping that that will allow me to burn mp3 cd's on 700 mb discs and on the dvd drive, too. Also, if I want to burn mp3 discs on DVD, I have to use the E drive, but the app that I use to make mp3 cds only uses the F drive.

Dale

650mb was the original CD size, but soon increased to 700mb (you'll see the size of yours on the label).
CDRW's still are limited to 650mb, but CDR's are commonly 700mb.

Terry

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm